Wednesday, May 6, 2009

we don't need no educAtion.

Downtown LA

Polite introductions: Dona Daneshi, a fashion designer who's autumn line just previewed at Chateau Marmont and her bestie Lem, who is a poet.
When I first looked at these pictures I was completely taken back. I couldn't pin point where to profess my love first. So, trusting your eye, I give you a crash course in raw style: true artists in their most natural state/dress.

So please, one by one...


take each morsel in...and be inspired.


WOW, those shoes have talent. If anyone knows where to find them please share with the class.

UPDATE 5/7/09: The Ankle Boots w/ colored lucite heel were maaaagically made by Marc Jacobs. IMUSTHAVETHEM!!!

20 comments:

Jennifer said...

Brilliant!

apricot tea. said...

Perfect combination.

Hanako66 said...

they are so cool.

dale said...

What a cool picture. I love artists.

Jen said...

Those shoes aaaare GOOD. x

Paris said...

Everything about her screams effortless chic!! I love her hair and the dress!!xx

carnetta said...

they are a splendid couple who's sporting a delightful inspirational and effortless fashion style.
good look!

sarahwl said...

The shoes -might- be martin margiela... not sure. I know I've seen them though.

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

They look amazing!
xx.

Samantha said...

That guys beard reminds me of Joaquin Phoenix. :P

Fashion Bible, aka Samantha.
xx

letslivefast said...

loveee!

Juju said...

SHES GORGEOUS, AND HER SHOES ARE LOVELY.

deep_in_vogue said...

Stunning, they are both absolutely stunnin!

Olviya said...

absolutely! shoes are just incredible!
i would also buy such bag)

Bdicte said...

I like her dress ^^

KNOCKOUT CLOTHING said...

Ugh, they're fabulous!!! I love these pics!

-SarahJayne @ Knockout Vintage Clothing

Puebla Chic said...

her shoes are beautiful

funTimesMAgee said...

I DIE!

MakiMaki Vintage said...

shoes are marc by marc jacobs f/w 08, i have the short boot version. great shots.

xoxo

-h said...

she's stunning