Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I LOVE FAKE

Toluca Lake

Downtown LA

Tis the season to be broke. Thank goodness for gorgeous little knock offs. I ain't got no shame in my game and YOU shouldn't either.

1st photo: Forever21 (haters gonna hate) buckled wedges: $29.80!!
Design originated from: Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony which retail at $625.
**F21 definitely does the job BUT I'm still obsessed and saving for the Opening Ceremony booties. Also, Jeffery Campbell has a version of these shoes as well for $144.95.**

2nd photo: Jeffery Campbell ankle booties with studs and buckles: $198!!
Design originated from: ChloƩ and retailed at $1245. Fyi, they are sold out everywhere I checked.
**I like the Jeffery Campbell's better. I know, I'm crazy. **

The links are all there. Enjoy!

14 comments:

Brienne said...

And I'm drooling.... :)

Olviya said...

the name Chloe - sounds like carma for those shoes)))

Jennifer S. said...

I gots to get me some!

carnetta said...

I LOVE BARGAIN DEALS! ITS THE BEST OF THE BEST. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

Heather Chandler said...

THANKS! I just ordered the Jeffery Campbells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HC

Gavin Turek said...

those little boots are to die for. omg. i want them!!!

dale said...

those tinger toes in pic 1.0 look strangely familiar. hmmm.... whatever, cool shoes lady.

Philadelphia personal injury attorney said...

Ankle booties, win.

Freeloader L.A. said...

I WANT THE TOP PAIR O SHOES!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them have my gargantuian size 8's left in that style!

AMIT said...

Hey this pair of shoes is lovely.

fabulous lingerie

Anonymous said...

Hello would you tell me how those forever 21 wdges fit? I'm in Australia so obviously I can't try them on. I'm wondering whether to pay all that extra money for postage.

CULTURE CREATORS said...

The wedges fit great. They run a tad small, I wear a true 71/2 and the 7s fit perfect. They are surprisingly very comfortable. I love mine.

CC

TorontoVerve Street Style said...

The first pair are cool looking fakes..


www.torontoverve.org

Family Lawyers Melbourne said...

i love those shoes really cool